UpToDate Donation Program
Better Evidence works with UpToDate®, the world's leading evidence-based clinical resource, to grant free UpToDate subscriptions to practitioners serving vulnerable communities around the world. UpToDate provides medical information that healthcare providers can easily access on or offline.
Apply for a donated UpToDate subscription through Better Evidence today!
To qualify for a free UpToDate subscription, applicants must:
- Be a physician, surgeon, nurse, physician's assistant, or medical student outside of the United States.
- Volunteer/work for a public or non-profit entity.*
- Have at least intermittent internet access.
- Be able to complete the application in English.
- Explain how their work directly aligns with our program aim.
- Verify that neither they nor their institution can afford UpToDate.**
All candidates who meet these eligibility criteria will be granted a free UpToDate subscription.
*For-profit organizations are not eligible to apply.
**UpToDate has a tiered pricing structure for countries outside of the United States and provides discounted rates for groups as well as residents, students, and other physicians in training. For information on the cost of UpToDate in your area and for your profession/role, please visit the following webpage: UpToDate Customer Information